9.7.08

Blogs I Steal

I couldn't even help myself. I am like a kid in a ScientoloStore. Kudos to World of B for finding a toy even I had to rip off. Why? Because I'm sick, and extremely lazy this summer.

So far I'm only happy enuff to blog because Peter Murphy called this morning -- he's all cut up, and knew only I could help. Wait, that could have been Zyrtec/Sudefed induced dream. Shit.

Things I'm excited for:

Canon River Flip-Flop Run '08

Andy bringing me back copious amounts of Whiskey and Marmite from Ireland - or better yet a Leprechaun.

12 Mile bear-less hikes into the Wyoming Wilderness, Wind River range.

Reminiscing childhood smackdowns I received from my brother Chad, over a campfire, and some well-heeled microbrew.

Teasing the Squirrel about bear sightings and cooking over elk poo.

Finding the perfect secret hot spring to soak in.

My shiny new FREE MetroPass from my employer.

4 comments:

BreAnne said...

Re: Bears

If you can get a picture of you riding a bear, you will be my new hero.

You can even photoshop it for all I care, I just really want to see a picture of someone riding a bear.

Also, please bring me a magnet from Yellowstone. Thx.

Stu73 said...

Why? Because me riding that Giant Jackalope in Lander wasn't enuff for you? You know what Breanne, Fuck this... I'm tired of trying to accommodate your happiness. I mean go forth and find your own happiness. Ride your own damn Mammals for a change!

BreAnne said...

I can't, it's in my Siesta Contract. Amanda is the only one of the Schwing sisters that's allowed to be photographed riding anything, period.

She says it's 'her thing.' Whatevs.

Stu73 said...

Schwing, I was riding faux animals looong before Siest was born, therefore, I have rights... RIGHTS!

I think i qualify since I've a)milked cows b)showed horses c) cleaned many a barn; and finally d) actually slept with pigs.