I bet Max would hump your leg if you play your cards right...
I wouldn't be his first, and I think he's humped you. I like you BreAnne, but share partners, that's just gross.
What's the best position when you have busted ribs?
Are you asking what's the best way "to bust ribs?" or how to avoid hurting them? Cause these are two entirely different topics.Suspension cables, ergo Ace Bandages.
For Ang, the question is often, "When will Jeremy's lackluster, half-hearted lovemaking stop?" The answer is usually about a minute or two.So consider yourself lucky(?)
P.S. Turn on your RSS feed so I can perskribez to your scratchings. Pretty please?
Lackluster is my middle name. But hey, nobody says "hey, could you turn up the sauce Hans?" nope, so I care not.Will turn on Rss
Post a Comment
Your email address:Powered by FeedBlitz
7 comments:
I bet Max would hump your leg if you play your cards right...
I wouldn't be his first, and I think he's humped you. I like you BreAnne, but share partners, that's just gross.
What's the best position when you have busted ribs?
Are you asking what's the best way "to bust ribs?" or how to avoid hurting them? Cause these are two entirely different topics.
Suspension cables, ergo Ace Bandages.
For Ang, the question is often, "When will Jeremy's lackluster, half-hearted lovemaking stop?" The answer is usually about a minute or two.
So consider yourself lucky(?)
P.S. Turn on your RSS feed so I can perskribez to your scratchings. Pretty please?
Lackluster is my middle name. But hey, nobody says "hey, could you turn up the sauce Hans?" nope, so I care not.
Will turn on Rss
Post a Comment