I would offer to help, but I think we all know I'm useless when it comes to weilding a blow dryer and styling products. Sorry, dude.
And to think... I fixed your TIRE with these ribs.--Jess Fix-a-Flat Hanson
ribs, hair, what is going on?
Truth: I fell down stairs.
Well, I did I face plant two days ago on the BFP (Benjamin FRankin Parkway). That was fun.
Nice, you'll fit in nicely when you come back home. You're coming home! Yeah!We'll have insurance for these things.
Post a Comment
Your email address:Powered by FeedBlitz
6 comments:
I would offer to help, but I think we all know I'm useless when it comes to weilding a blow dryer and styling products. Sorry, dude.
And to think... I fixed your TIRE with these ribs.
--Jess Fix-a-Flat Hanson
ribs, hair, what is going on?
Truth: I fell down stairs.
Well, I did I face plant two days ago on the BFP (Benjamin FRankin Parkway). That was fun.
Nice, you'll fit in nicely when you come back home. You're coming home! Yeah!
We'll have insurance for these things.
Post a Comment