1) There's still 7 days until banana cake
2) I had to plan my own party (well and D. Hench's too--I mean I was the first person to actually see him naked, since Dr. Ridalen had a double shot of H babies that night. I have to say... since Jan. 31, 1973, not much about Darryl has changed)
3) Adult Competitive Sledding is not involved; and lastly
4) I suck when it comes to creativity.
So if you laugh at this map.* Do it behind my back. All of my GD friends were too busy to help me. And When I say "GD" you might think I mean God Damn (and i Do) but it's Graphic Designer friends, who are also damned by God. My talents uh... runneth deep-- just not in a graphically or designically sense.
Just one thing.... TAKE MY PHONE AWAY. For the love of all things holy.
I expect a double shot of Schwing, One Cline, One tall TALL girl, one pervy Asian Chick, my brothers and one hot sister-in-law, and anybody else who likes my birthday. You DO know it's the same as DICK Cheney, Christian Bale, Phil Collins...and best of all Mr. Royal Tennenbaum. What's not to celebrate?
Dirty D--it's your birthday too. Slap on a shower and that lady friend and rock.
The Dirty Lowdown:
Club Jaeger at 8:00. After that. Stasiu's.
From there, I'm guessing the Deuce and/or Gasthof/Grumpy's -- depending on my disposition. As my birthday gift from you all, I expect you to assess this wisely.
*Knock off the smirking about my map and click the filth-flarin thing.
2 comments:
That map is way better than I could ever make...though you did forget to mark the exact location where you'll lose your birthday dignity.
That's because it will be equally spread across all of Nordeast. I'm an equal opportunity dignity flinger
Post a Comment