30.1.08

Chop Suey!! It's -47!!

Well ya'll are off the hook for patio night tonight. I think we said no hot tubbing if it dips below zero. Also I've been spending some quality birthday hours with this guy:

Thankfully we took care to celebrate early and had stomping good timez at the Stockcar Named Desire show as evidenced later on.

So I'm 35. I'm pretty sure that when they said that the college years are the "best years of your life" they were wrong. I don't remember much of my college years. And the 30's... well frankly, they've been kicking ass. Also, so far, my boobs haven't fallen. I get down on my knees and pray to the Lord for that fact every day. Thank you Lord Jesus for these wonderful boobs that make up for my lack of speech filter.... sometimes.


3 comments:

BreAnne said...

Nice. You do have gravity fighting skills! It was a fun night, that's for sure.

Stu73 said...

Did you notice that Anne was holding up that ENTIRE change machine? Man, she's one tough broad.

Anonymous said...

Happy belated b-day and boob firmness. How do I cut out the Bruce music so I can continue reading your blog and not have it conflict with my Current stream?