22.1.08

Warning Germans. A Solo Hanson (Oh snap, I'm Totally HANS SOLO!!) Will Be Defiling Your Sensibilities Yet Again This Year.

Dearest Deutschland:

Please prepare me your Starkbier. Round up the Donar Kebob. Save me a spot on the train to Stuttgart. Warm up your engines and prepare to scare the BeJeezuz out of me in the mountains. Please have one or two drei Stueck in Weckla on the ready for my arrival.

I will be traveling solo Deutsch (can I call you that? I mean, we've been friends for years now, but I'll understand if Herr Deutschland is more appropriate, or even Herr Vaterland--just let me know if I'm out of line).

I yearn for your funny oxymoronic signage. I've grown listless from a lack of your pickled cabbage and my God in Heaven am I tired of speaking ENGLISH! CRIPE!

To the Family Schwaebe. Bring out the key, lock Grampa away for Schlumpf kommt weider. Go to that store where they have the Weissbeir and Grappa, and rob it. Rob it blind, for soon we shall put little Red Cheeks to Shame.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hanson,

U R hawt. R U single?

Thank you for the Link Love and comments.

Leif

BreAnne said...

Damn you, damn you! Remember the pictures we took on our way to Stuttgart and remember not to do that this time around. Also, Milkas will be in order.