30.1.08

Things I Want Redux

Um... This:

That's right an LED light for your faucet. Gangster.

and what's a USB port without a little dog hump action?

Yes, it does has hump action.

















And this one's for Jeremy over at Afterglide who insists I don't have enough poop or boobs in my blog. I like this product, but I'm not sure it would necessarily stop everyone - u know who u r. It may give them pause.... but I'm not convinced it's 100% foolproof. Too bad they don't make one for people, we could secure Ang in it, as it sounds she's had some Right Shenanigans goin on over at de Casa.


4 comments:

BreAnne said...

Um...how did you find a picture of my underwear? How dare you post this online!

Stu73 said...

Shoot. Sorry Schwing

Jeremy QA Gibbens said...

I would keep a wristwatch and a packet of taco seasoning in there. You just never know...

Stu73 said...

you DO like your Taco! ;) but a wristwatch? Me, i'd stick in some Metamucil. One can't live on Colace alone.