2.1.08

Birthdays, Sock Mysteries and the Like




It's a new year. I started cleaning. Ok, not so much cleaning as searching desperately for my Knee boots that are STILL missing. Anyhoo... there I was pulling out the bed in the spare room and what to my wondering eyes appear? A nice, girly pair of bootie socks.... with monkeys on them. Monkey puffs on the heel no less. Keep in mind this room was re-done, carpets cleaned etc, shortly before the Marshal violated moved in. One can only speculate that the socks are the remnants of a hasty post-coitus exit whilst I was away from home one day. I have since sanitized cleaned out the remainder of the room.

In other news... here's my annual things I'd like to receive for my birthday List:

1. Log for girls;

2. Paint--3 gallons of it; and last but not least:

3. THESE

2 comments:

BreAnne said...

Ooh, I do enjoy those slippers...

Anonymous said...

*inserts Jaws noise here*