I give you . . . Nordeast:
Can you name the "ladies" room?
One of my favorites:
I'm a Hawkeye--not an Iowan, but, at any rate:
Thanks! Everyone says so...
This is old skool. I called Andy. Apparently he doesn't do "anything." I think there should be some clarification made here. False advertising.
8 comments:
You should replace Andy's digits with Jeremy's. He does do anything.
Ang... this gets me to thinking. A well-placed bathroom shout-out could make most of us famous.
If you see "Jeremy pooped here" in a random ladies room... nod and smile. ;)
Psycho Suzi's. What do I win, some toilet paper or something?
Alexis: Kudos, you are correct. Jimmy's has some spectacular stuff too.
I might start tagging. I'll start the Toity Tag Challenge.
Are these all Suzy's? I know you've been in a lot more NE bathrooms than that...
Shoot, I could've taken one of a girl throwing up at Lyle's on Friday. Your loss.
The Jimmy's ladies' room is fantastic because it has a sitting lounge.
The bar gets bonus points from me for being in closest proximity to my house.
is Ang wearing a Cheesehead? Don't worry... i won't write "for Cheese Head call Ang..." anywhere, or any local potty room.
Jimmy's... the sitting room is the best. I love pink. Who doesn't, really. Except Except maybe some men who think pink=vagina. And dudes are skirred of thangs they don't knows much aboutz.
I'd love to take ya'll to the men's room at Sweeny's in St Paul to give your two cents about Brian Shelly. Some favorites.
-Brian Shelly grows on the north side of trees.
-Brian Shelly is my house boy from Jakarta
-Brian Sherry remembers when it was just called horseplay instead of "sodomy."
Post a Comment