8.4.08

HOT DOG IDOL 08 STYLE

It starts here friends - New York City:


I’m fearless when it comes to any sort of Wurst... which this place has. Seriously. The only thing I will not stick in my belly on this menu is the head cheese. (Ooop! there I go again, buckin for disqualification.) But really, this place is legendary and best off, they also serve imported Indoor Food as well as Bitburger... Make it right New York City!

Chicago... here’s yours:

because any stand that has standing dogs on it's roof that appear to be channeling Fred Flintstone - I WANT to know about... intimately. Carmen? Troy?

Minneapolis/St. Paul:




Minneapolis: You’re off to Franks A Million (some of you will be at The Gopher).

Fuck you - Los Angeles. - Weinerschnitzel does NOT count. They use antibacterial wash on their countertops. Kourosh? Mahtab--I’m pretty sure you have NO Desire to participate in this pork fest. DAMN! there I go again with the inuendo.

If you’re somebody out of town, and can get yourself on a hot dog this week... let me know. OR if you're in town and want to participate and/or know the rules, drop me a line.

In lieu of actually consuming a dog... you could probably win by way of hot dog art, my little Muslim friends.

Newbs: Jens has a thing about the gay jokes... players are limited to one... gay joke that is.

No comments: