So in case you're completely daft or are not on my Phone a Friend list (and let me tell you, this list has been AMENDED).
Here's a little list of some of the special things I had to endure:
1. This:
2. Gastric Lavage
Have you ever had one of these? More commonly known as the Stomach Pump. Really pleasant and leaves one with a voice nearly as sexy as Ertha Kitt. Nearly.
3. One cold, KY'd Finger Up the Bum
Just checking... true quote: "oh it's okay, you have a cute little heinie."
4. The Gastric "Cocktail"
I don't know WHAT this was, but it was white, and nasty and had lidocain in it, you know, so that my throat kinda felt like it all but disappeared.
Sunday Night... finally discharged! I'm feeling a little better, albeit violated and extremely weak (I haven't had food in a few days now). Walk to car (cause yeah, I drove MYSELF to the hospital) Call the Boy, see if I can roust him for a Cheeseburger. Cause GOD ALMIGHTY do I need a little friendliness, maybe a knoodle and a cheeseburger like nobody's business. Here's how it went.
Hans: Ok, done, un-hooked, ready to rock and I want a Cheeseburger! Have you eaten?
Him: Yeah, I just had KFC, sorry.
Hans wounded and it drew this probably overly-emotional-due-to-trauma response from me "you're kinda over me aren't you."
I proceeded to be told I was pushing him away with my neediness, because "really, why the fuck would I want to be around you [me] when you're like this."
"like this." again
like this
Right.... right. My bad. I should have been more understanding. I mean, here I was being pampered all weekend at the Fairview Hilton when you had to go out and fend for yourself at KFC...
p.s. Dear "I"--I'm over it, but man was I a sad sad lil pumpkin last night. Yeah, I was not functioning at normal levels and hyper emotional, but seriously. OUCH.
6 comments:
BALLS!
did that help?
God, I've never laughed/cried so shard in my life.
"I'm really glad Max is nuetered. Balls are so gross. I mean, if I want to get over a guy... I just picture his balls and Done."
Unless they're Schwetty balls, which are rumored to be delicious...
They are a Delicious Dish you say? Oooh you're doing it again! AGAIN! God Damn you Schwing!
*image burnt into memory*
Just be happy that you didn't get a NG tube inserted for 12 hours like I did 2 years ago due to a partial small bowel blockage.
It was so painful that even the morphine drip they had me on wouldn't help. Glad you're feeling better!
Why thank you AliCat! I'm merely left with more broken ribs now, which seems peripheral compared to you know... having my ass violated by total strangers.
I'd love to smoke cigarettes, and hear your story!
I'm 50. 50 years old ladies and gentlemen.
Post a Comment