Statements overheard or typed in or around the He Seems Real Nice realm lately:
Electronic Filing - Federal Court Dickery - Oxymoron Dickery
Why don't you just re-finance? I call this one Have you read a fucking newspaper?
Fuck if your name doesn't come right before James!! My bad. Hanson fuck-uppery. (and this, friends, is why you delete any dude you EVER slept with's number immediately following the break in said bonding--uh, or lack thereof)
Is that scar from breast augmentation? I call this No you fuck, I bought it. Same store your girlfriend got her eyebrows from.
And moreover, what's with the GD painted on Eyebrows?
Hanson If you can't find your Twins shirt, do you want to borrow my Santana one?
I call this I'm a fucking moron as I thought she was telling me that wearing a Santana--as in Carlos the musician Santana- was somehow conciliary to a Twins Tank Top that showed side boob.
And finally, I'm going on a Psycho Sabbatical. Look out non issue-laden dudes, I'm coming after you with a vengeance. I understand you'll provide me with zero sexual spontaneity, and I'll probably enjoy zero chemical spark, but this is a challenge, not a wedding. So bring out your sensical thinking, your honest speak and most likely small penis. I gotta test this theory before Summer comes and I'll
*clips edited to protect the innocent.
5 comments:
I'll make you a cheat sheet with the following:
Carlos Santana- Guitar player, musician, and shoe designer (yes, this is true). Also old and unattractive.
Johan Santana- Former Twins pitcher and 2-time Cy Young winner. Younger than me and I'd have to say pretty attractive.
Study up for tomorrow, OK?
I knew this... i just had a brain fart, for the last 14 days have been chalk full of RETARDATION... i think i've been on a brain drain. It could be that previous um "encounters" have dumbed me down a bit. Just sayin...
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hold on a sec...
Those are real??
No... Really?
No.
Really?
I'm going to need a minute alone. Yes, a minute should do it.
Leif... as if you don't know. And that was a Murse as in mail nurse. I tell ya, Fairview Southdale charges for their compliments. I just paid a years worth of mortgage payments for 4 days of their time.
Murse Dickery
I have a case of Dick-Be-Gone waiting for delivery to you.
Post a Comment