Today I ate the Baby. Yeah Mardi Gras!!! I'm Queen!In the midst of the revelry, I received the following Mardi Gras Newsflash: "Hanson, don't get that excited... you have to make the cake next year."
Fucksticks.
Well at least I get to take said baby home with me. Well, first I'll take him to the Happy Gnome where baby and I will kick back a few. Then I'll take him to the Wild game... maybe even get him his very own Foam claw, and Wild Onesie.
4 comments:
Your plastic baby will look SO CUTE in a Wild onesie! But wait, it would look even cuter inside a Wild thimble...I got the baby once, I know it will fit.
It's just about the size I want live baby to be. SO it's awesome that way.
PS, don't underestimate the creepiness factor of a miniature plastic baby. You'll get a tad weirded out after that thing's been staring you in the face all day.
Sooo, not unlike REAL babies then... Hmmmmmm....
Post a Comment