RULE #1
Heather shall be bound to thwart Hanson's attempts to "VorFest" which is typically encouraged. VorFesting strictly prohibited. Vorfesting can only lead to horrifying displays, including, but not limited to, the following:
Disco Dancing;
Karaoke;
Asking for McDonalds despite the consequence. (To HELL with consequence);
Singing "They Don't Know About Us" to strangers;

Exchanging bracelets with Mexicans;
Waking up on Heather's cold tile floor; or worse
JazzHands.
So Please. Help a girl out.Wait, is this girl's PAD sticking out? Jesus... See... SEE what can happen?
RULE #2
For the love of everything holy.... No shots after midnight. Seriously. The Barkeeps' mission is to see me dance. They will offer up Gold to make it happen. I do not dance for the pleasure of others. I dance when it moves ME, not when I am MOVED.
RULE #3
Feed me. Anything really. I don't care if you have to cram flippin cupcakes down my ever-loving maw. Do it. You'll not regret it. However Pizza, spaghetti or corn dip is probably a bad idea... harder to clean up. If I ask for McDonalds after we leave the bar, remember to ask me specifically if I think I might be prepared to hork in the parking lot. Um... the parking lot of the McDonalds nearest Heather has certain, uh... dangers one must keep mind of.
And don't worry, after the bar, there WILL be singing. I ask that you make requests, or you may just hear "Battle With the Bottle," or "Harper Valley PTA" a few times in succession.
See you Friday:
Your Pals at HeSeemsRealNice
4 comments:
I just realized the coincidence that the writers of Go Fug Yourself are also named Heather and Jessica. Strange.
For the record, there is absolutely nothing wrong with jazz hands.
And you think this is a coincidence... hmmm....
and jazzhands... right right, just watch your pad.
Well, I'm officially declaring that my Make Me Laugh Photo of the Day.
Some don't love my idea of cool jazz hands.
Post a Comment