29.4.09

You Know Who Needs A Bonus? Citibank That's Who

These Fucks. If it didn't make my [forgive the overuse of the F word here... I cannot find any other word in the English language right now. (sorry mom and dad). My entire being is filled with little text strings floating the word FUCK around in my head like a tornado] head spin, I'd dedicate pages to this Mother Humping Infuriating FUCKING nuttery.

Triple my interest rate, take $45 BILLION of our money... Yes, that's roughly $150 from every single person living in the U.S.-- more so if you happen to be the keeper of a Citibank card, dutifully doling out your Hansyibuks, ON TIME, for over 15 years, ergo MOI.

The best part?

The Treasury hasn’t made a decision on the request, which was made by Citigroup Chief Executive Vikram Pandit to Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner at a meeting earlier this month, the paper said. The amount of bonuses requested wasn’t disclosed.

Is this a tough one? Non disclosure? Why, that can only mean that they are talking about the kind of bonus I GOT this year...which really, is too menial to disclose. Right Citibank?? nudge nudge.

In closing, as I type this, gmail just popped an email from Citibank letting me in on the fact, that, in their benevolence, they are alerting me to a 25% savings at Macy's if I use my Citibank Card this Saturday! OOOOOOOOh, that almost will make up the difference of the 28% interest they are now CHARGING me on any purchases.

If my skull lands in your lap across town, I apologize for the mess. I cannot control the spinning.

3 comments:

john said...

The things you find on the net :)

What an excellent read - made a day drilling holes in the North Sea something else........

Anonymous said...

if you were pissed off before -- the latest news of bonuses might just put you over the edge. July 20 -- NPR reports on it.... bonuses for NY banks. Getting laid off at the end of July by a bank.... does it make sense? No. There are stealth layoffs all over the Valley. don't believe that the economy is better. At least not for us folks!!I didn't even get a spa package or a corporate jet ride. Boo Hoo. jcs in Sillycon Valey, CA.

Stu73 said...

Great, I can't even afford to take Yoga, which could at very least, limber me up for the ass-rape.

I feel like I'm being sold a car that sucks. A Plymouth, if you will.