Is it just me, or do those look like some kind of magical elf flute, perhaps found in the land of Narnia?
or worse.... Japan. But heaven knows they're everywhere--lurking in the shadows
When I try to go to DICKipedia it brings me to something called "chickipedia: the wiki of hot women".Now, I'm all hetero and shit, but none of those chicks seemed particularly "hot".
Ooooh Ollie.... hot chicks ARE dicks! You know that!
Post a Comment
Your email address:Powered by FeedBlitz
4 comments:
Is it just me, or do those look like some kind of magical elf flute, perhaps found in the land of Narnia?
or worse.... Japan. But heaven knows they're everywhere--lurking in the shadows
When I try to go to DICKipedia it brings me to something called "chickipedia: the wiki of hot women".
Now, I'm all hetero and shit, but none of those chicks seemed particularly "hot".
Ooooh Ollie.... hot chicks ARE dicks! You know that!
Post a Comment