Minneapolis Skyway (above Kierans)
First off, I had high hopes for this local shop. There’s nearly always a line extending way down to Crazy Tacos (that used to be Tacos Locos until one day, Asians took it over and lost "Locos" which is ironically, a little crazy to me)... so back to high hopes.
I waited in line dutifully studying the menu placard placed outside for my newbie convenience.
I decided upon the Warsaw. What the heck, I’ve been in a black hole of despair since leaving my beloved Germany anyhow... why not seal the deal.
I give you... the Warsaw:
Looks fantastic right? Sesame seed bun, loaded with Kraut and mustard.
Once Bitten... Twice Shy:
I picked up this faulty weiner only to find that the kraut had leaked all over the bottom of the bun rendering it useless, like a heavily soild feminine napkin. In addition to the nauseating factor of the feminine napkin reference, I detected immediately that this weiner was cooked in water. What the fuck? Where’s the weiner roller?
And Mustard? You call this mustard? It was yellow Miracle Whip friends.
No matter, the rings surely will trip my fancy. NO GO. They were frozen in the middle and completely void of any sort of recognizable flavor.
So for round one. Franks a lot jerks.
Tonight: Grumpy’s tots. Better f’ing treat me right.
3 comments:
I'm disappointed that the onion rings were a dud.
Enjoy your tots this evening!
OMG, the tots at Grumpys are to die for.
Dude, they killed me last night. I've never been treated wrong there. But I had some serious Tot poisoning!
Post a Comment